Monday 19 May 2014

IMAGINATION CRAFTS SHOWS on CREATE AND CRAFT

Well, what FANTASTIC shows over the weekend. How Sue kept it together working with Eric, sorry - Dean I don't know. He's not a presenter he's a very naughty boy. Lol.

Lisa did a brilliant job demoing the lovely products - the samples were fabulous and I loved the MDF samples in particular. Lots of inspiration and ideas for the future. I can't wait now to get out some canvasses, bags, boxes, and furniture to use with Sparkle Medium and Silkies.  I love these paints - so versatile and colourful.


Looking forward to more shows very soon I hope.

5 comments:

  1. Morning Christine, this is just beautiful, I love this, such beautiful colours. Love the border on the stencil you have used.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Christine!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great make Christine - love this! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Christine and love the colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, it's very pretty. I think I might need to get some of these paints! x

    ReplyDelete