Friday 7 June 2013

Exciting News - I'm on the Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog Design Team

Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog Design Team

At last I can let you know a bit of my good news - I made it onto the Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog Design Team.   Whooppeeee



I can't wait to get crafting with all the lovely Sparkle Mediums, Stencils and more.  Imagination Crafts also have lots of new products coming out very soon so watch this space for details and time of shows on QVC with the lovely Sue Baker in July.

I am really looking forward to working with the other ladies on the team. Why not Follow the Challenge Blog and join in with all the challenges each month. I'm looking forward to see what you all make.  The first challenge is "Anything goes". Just click on the Imagination Craft Challenge Blog Badge on the right to be taken to the Challenge Blog and see what it's all about...

 Happy crafting -  Back soon with more projects, ideas and inspiration.....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Christine and welcome to the team! Looking forward to working with you.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Miss Christine you will be a great addition to there time, lucky to have you I'd say..

    ReplyDelete