Tuesday 21 May 2013

Decoupatch Demo at Otter Nurseries - Thursday May 23rd

Decoupatch - the easy way to create something new and original....

I'll be Demonstrating Decoupatch at Otter Nurseries on Thursday May 23rd from 10.00 am - 4.00pm


Come along and see how easy it is to decorate almost anything with the lovely Decoupatch papers. I had so much fun decorating these few things, masks, canvasses, shells, boxes and more......

I particularly liked the cow - these easy to decorate articles can all be found at Otter Nurseries or you can find things from around the house that need sprucing up. I even used some shells that I found lurking around the house looking a bit sad and tired so I decorated them to liven them up a bit.

Pop along, have a go and have some fun into the bargain.     Hope to see you there........

No comments:

Post a Comment