Friday 3 May 2013

Crackle Glaze Canvas - with Dipped Flowers and Ribbons

Hi all

Just thought I would show you this Crackle Glazed Canvas I made. I'll be demonstrating how to make this plus other things at my demo's this weekend.


 For this canvas I used the new "Home to Nest" from DoCrafts for the image then Embossing Powder to dip the flowers and ribbons to create a more 3 Dimensional look.

I'm at Buy and Save on Saturday 4th May Demonstrating the new products from DoCrafts and Trago Mills in Newton Abbot on Sunday 5th so if you are in the area then please pop in and say hello.





4 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there:) the canvas is gorgeous, I love the crackle being a grungy kind of bird:) and I love the flowers all shiny and of course I loooove the bird scene fabulous work Christine hope you have a great workshop and a wonderful weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous Christine. So lovely just to PLAY sometimes :)
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Christine, a real picture depicting summer.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine, love what you have done with the Home to Nest collection! Jill x

    ReplyDelete