Friday 26 April 2013

NEW CRAFT WORKSHOPS IN EXETER.

NEW to EXETER  - "CRAFT WORKSHOPS"

At Last - my new Craft Workshops are coming to Devon.  I'm holding a variety of new CRAFT WORKSHOPS in EXETER -  anyone interested in Card-Making, Jewellery, Silk Fibre Craft, Felting, Beginners Painting and Papercraft in general won't want to miss out on these new Workshops.  


If you like Card-Making, Scrapbooking, Altered Art etc.,  then these are the Workshops for you....

The first Workshop will be "Silk Fibre Craft" - using real silk fibres to decorate a variety of objects - we will also be making our own "Silk Papers" which can be used for all sorts of crafts from card-making and scrapbooking to sewing and covering books. .... 

Also, I'll be covering the techniques using Silk Fibres  that Iv'e had published in " Papercraft"  magazine. 

All materials will be supplied for you and no experience is necessary. Tea and coffee all morning too. Yummy.   

To enquire about the Workshops or to book your place please CLICK HERE  and I'll be happy to help.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Christine have some big fun at the workshops, pleasure bring some pics for us, wish I was across the pond I'd be there with my fancy hat on :):) Have a wonderful week, Your workshops sound so inspiring and exciting..

    ReplyDelete