Thursday 11 October 2012

Sheena Douglass Stamps and my new paints

My new slow-drying Acrylic paints and Sheena Douglass stamps.

Iv'e been playing with my new Sheena Douglass stamps and my slow-drying acrylic paints to produce this wall hanging/picture.

Iv'e painted onto a mount board (cheaper than an canvas) and added some stamped images from the Sheena Douglass  range of stamps.

I may scan this into my computer and make some cards from this image. The moon was made to "shine" using WoW Embossing Powders, Seafoam White and Blue Pearl. 

There are some fantastic products on the market at the moment and Iv'e had just a bit of time to play with my craft stash at last. 

Off to make some card samples and now for my next few demo's coming up - details to follow shortly.  

4 comments:

  1. stunning!!!
    This is beautiful....... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning hun, love the colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Christine, your painting is stunning and the stamps fit right in. You are some talented, girlfriend.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Sweetie, I love the way you've captured the moons reflection, brilliant work x

    ReplyDelete