Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sheena Douglass Silhouette stamps -Butterfly card.



 I'm being very naughty and am having a play with the new Sheena Douglass range of Silhouette stamps when I should be making samples for my next Demo.  I love these stamps - they are my kind of "thing" where you can add images to build landscapes or just use the images on their own.

They work well with all sorts of backgrounds too.
Iv'e used a Butterfly stamp on Vellum for this card and distressed the background papers using foils, embossing powders and inks.

I must, must, must go now and start making my samples for my next DeoCafts Demo's this weekend. I'm at  Trelawney Garden Centre in Barnstaple  on Saturday with Scrapbooking and craft techniques , and Trago Mills, Newton Abbot on Sunday with Card-Making and Jewellery.  Hope to see you there if you can make it.

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the details and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete