Sunday 29 April 2012

My next Demo -Buy and Save in Wellington on 5th May

Michael Powell stamps from DoCrafts
I love the new Michael Powell stamps
- just one of the new  ranges from DoCrafts in May/June that I'll be demonstrating at Buy and Save in Wellington on Saturday 5th May. 

Iv'e used two of the Michael Powell scenic stamps for these cards - they are perfect for colouring in but for a change and a different look Iv'e decided to keep them in black and white which I think works really well too.

I met Michael at the NEC when I was demonstrating for WoW Embossing Powders in March. A lovely gentleman. He is renowned for his cross-stich images but now DoCrafts also supply his lovely images in stamp form. I love the beach huts scene too which will be on here in the near future. 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I think that showing them off in black and white stops many crafters from getting scared of using these. Colouring is seen as a technique and it can put people off.I think these look fresh and clean and a style that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card I do love monochrome . Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic stamping Christine , love the black and white,what fantastic cards , gorgeous images, love the lighthouse, Great work .
    Well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, love the black and white version of these stamps.

    ReplyDelete