Tuesday 6 March 2012

Use Metal for your Crafty Creations

I thought I would show you some of my "Metal Craft" creations. Iv'e made a Wall Hanging using craft metal, wire and beads and also a Journal which I made from my own Hand-made Silk Paper and craft metal.

I stamped both images with Black Alcohol Ink and embossed the images both front and back making the image stand out. I then heated the metal over a naked flame to change it's colour. Embellishments were added to decorate the journal and a wire and bead handle added to the wall hanging.

I'm diversifying now with my crafting. Watch this space for Stained Glass lampshades, paintings, items used with my new Embelllisher, felt work, beading, driftwood sculptures, mosaics  and much, much more....So much to do and so little time.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine Im glad you are back I have nominated you for the Leibster award for your blog. If you go to my blog you will see all about the award. Of course you do not have to accept , as this award means you have to nominate five blogs you would like to award yourself. If you would like to know more visit this link to my blog.
    Hugs Elaine
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hDSvphaUe6M/T0o5_2joDeI/AAAAAAAACtI/k8yxKel9jCE/s1600/liebster-blog-award.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely by the way , I love the sunflower.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete