Wednesday 7 March 2012

Blog Award

I have been honoured with a Blog award!!!

Elaine at http://wheelerscraftiness.blogspot.com/ has kindly awarded the Liebster Blog Award to my blog. Thank you Elaine - much appreciated.


The LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help spread readership and joy. It comes from the German meaning Dearest or Beloved, but can also mean Favourite. As part of the tradition, the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me.

The other rules are:

The blogs I choose must have less than 200 followers.
I must comment on their blog, so that they know about it.
I must link back to the person who gave me the award and thank them, and post the award on my blog.

I'll be choosing my nominated blogs  from my Followers so watch this space.....

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased you accepted the award Christine,it is well deserved as I love your work.
    Take care.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete