Wednesday 25 January 2012

My new Stamps are now on my website...

Here's a taster of my new stamp designs......Set 2 consists of 4 sets of stamps, all different designs that can be used to "Build a Landscape".

They can be used to create scenes on their own or mix and match with the stamps from Set 1 (6 different sets of various scenes)  I can't wait to get creating with them and experiment with different products to get different effects.

I'm planning a few Demonstrations in a variety of stores in the southwest to show different ways of using the stamps so watch this space for venues and dates in the year ahead.

I'm off now to have a play... back soon with more news of demo's for DoCrafts and projects for WoW Embossing Powders as well as my own creations.....

2 comments:

  1. These all look amazing!!!
    Can't wait to get playing and inky fingers....... another beautiful set - people would be mad not to grab these limited editions while they can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to have to have to have this set. I love it.

    ReplyDelete