Friday 13 January 2012

I'm so excited.....My new Stamps have arrived.....


..

At last, my new stamps have arrived. There are 4 Sets - 
Seaside Landscape Features, Trees and Fences, Flowers and Ferns and Boy on a Rock Landscape Scene Set. You can Build a Landscape with them or use them on their own. The designs are all mix and match with the first set that I produced too.   I can't wait to get crafting with them.   Here's a sneaky peek at just one of the many new stamps from Seaside Landcape Features in the new range. 

Watch this space for new designs and projects made with both sets - The stamps will be on my website next week but in the meantime, I will make up some projects for you all to see next week ..... Off to play now............

1 comment:

  1. Very very exciting.... I can't wait to see what you have produced this time!!!
    Looking forward to seeing them.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete