Thursday 2 June 2011

NEW - DIGI-STAMPS NOW ON MY WEBSITE

At last, my  first batch of Digi-Stamps are now on my website and ready to purchase. The first Designs to go onto the site are Digi-Stamps of Corner Frames with Flowers and Ivy Leaves which can be used on Cards or Scrapbook pages.                                                                         
You can use the images in a variety of ways for example: - increase the size of the images on your computer so that they will match your main theme, colour them in with paints, markers or inks, add foils to the images - the list goes on and on.... .

Get creative and see what you can come up with. I would love to see your Designs so put them on your Blogs or send them to me via my website http://www.christinescraftyart.com/ (email addy on the last page) 


I love framing pictures with flowers so watch this space for some Cards that I have made using the images themselves. There will be more to come in future so watch this space for even more new Designs - I now need to get busy making Cards for my next few Demo's for DoCrafts but also can't wait to start Designing even more Digi -Stamps.   I'm planning a Christmas theme perhaps?  Sorry to mention Christmas in June but us Card-Makers prepare early.

I hope you like the images....

No comments:

Post a Comment