Tuesday 17 May 2011

NEW DEMO'S AND WORKSHOPS NOW AVAILABLE




My next Demo for DoCrafts will be at The Range on Saturday 21st May from 10.00 - 4.00pm and I'm at Homefayre in Crewkerne on 4th June so hope to see you there. I'll be demonstrating all the latest DoCrafts products including Tatty Teddy - Me to You papers etc.,


I'm also holding a Demonstration at the Community Resource Centre in Yeovil on Saturday 9th July where you can see me Demo a variety of products in-store. I'll be covering lots of crafting techniques both new and old so if you fancy a free demo then come along to watch between 10.00 and 4.00 pm. You can also "have a go" yourself with some of the techniques.
I love the Resource Centre as you can find some real crafting bargains both from their regular store and also the recycling centre where I often pick up cardstock and papers to add to my crafting stash. You never know what you may find to craft with.... so come along and grad a bargain.

Check out my new WORKSHOPS to be held at Yandles in Martock, Somerset in Beginners' Painting, Silk Fibre Craft and Card-Making - using my own range of "Build a Landscape" Stamps. The Stamps can be purchased at http://www.christinescraftyart.com/. Places are available now but going fast so get booked in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment