Monday 14 February 2011

More Cards made from my Own Stamp Range


Here are some more Cards made from my own Range of Stamps. They are available to purchase - just email me and I will send along details.

See my website soon for details too.

Hope you like the images.
There will be more to come very soon. The images are so adaptable that you can use them on their own or build scenes with them as you can see from these cards.


I have used 6 stamps for this design. All landscape scene stamps which you can mix and match according to the look that you want to achieve.



Iv'e used some shrink plastic for this card. I stamped the tree with waterproof ink pads and coloured it with pro-markers. I then stamped the tree again onto some shrink plastic and added it as an embellishment at the bottom of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment