Tuesday 28 September 2010

This is It - Demo at Poole

What a fantastic day - Lots of customers enjoying the Opening of the new store "This is it" in Poole. A big THANKYOU to all the ladies and gents who came along and saw the DoCrafts Demo especially you ladies that stayed all morning and afternoon.

Thanks too for the lovely comments that you gave me. I hope to see you all again some time to share tips and ideas using the latest productsfrom DoCrafts. Thanks too to Claudine and her gang who looked after me and made sure I had everything I needed for a successful and rewarding demonstration.
Next Demo's are at Trago Mills in Newton Abbott on Saturday 2nd October and Trago Mills in Liskeard on Sunday 3rd.

Just wait until you see some of the new Decoupage Packs etc., Cosy Christmas and Henbury Lane, Classic Christmas, the new Festive Frolics Honey and Hugs range too - they are absolutely lovely and such good value for money. I look forward to seeing you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment